Creative Arts Therapy for NPs
Megan Howard, Creative Arts Director NYU
This event offers
2.0 CE credits
Accredited by AANP.
Dear NPNY members,
We hope you had a wonderful summer! Our leadership team is excited to kickstart the year with our first CE event. This is a wonderful opportunity to tap into your creative side!
Please Join us For our Monthly Networking and CE Event!
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
- Hosted By: Nurse Practitioners of New York
- Speaker(s): Megan Howard, Creative Arts Director NYU
- Topic: "Creative Arts Therapy for NPs"
Address: Mount Sinai Beth Israel- Phillips Ambulatory Care Center
10 Union Square East, Conference Room #1 (2nd floor)
New York, NY 10003
Each CE program will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for CE credit, unless otherwise noted.
- 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Networking & light dinner + News & announcements
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. CE Program
Monthly CE Fees
- FREE for NPNY Members
- Non Member= $20.00
- NP Student*= $5.00
Students with a current NP license are ineligible for the student rate. Cash/Credit/Debit accepted onsite. NO Refunds.