New York, NY
Dr. Stuart Haber MD PC
Dear NPNY members,
See new job opportunity below:
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team!
I am looking for a full-time experienced Nurse Practitioner trained in Internal Medicine to work with me in an Internal Medicine/HIV private practice. We desire a Nurse Practitioner who is personable, talented with attention to details, and has a willingness to be a team player. The position is available now. We are open Monday to Friday with Wednesday evening hours. A candidate should have excellent clinical judgment, bedside manner, and the ability to perform in a sometimes distracted environment. We use an EMR and and strive to consistently achieve ACO compliance. You should have at least one year experience as a clinical Nurse Practitioner post-training in an Internal Medicine capacity and a plus if you have experience with HIV treatment and prevention. Salary will ultimately depend on experience and other intangibles. After a three-month trial period, benefits include: paid vacation time, 401 K, and payment toward health insurance will be offered.
Responsibilities: initial patient screenings, history, and physical exam, as well as updating the medical record at every appointment, phlebotomy for lab tests, counseling on lifestyle, diet, disease prevention, communication via secure patient portal, collaborating with me on clinical decisions.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses, including HIV and prevention
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations and ROS of patients
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Lab review, medication refills, prior-authorizations, and other office duties
- 1 year previous experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your resume to LDerrickNP@gmail.com
Receive Job Notifications
Be the first to see new jobs
New York, NY!
Enter your email address below to be notified when new jobs are posted.
Upload Your Resume
Employers use ENP Network daily to search for the perfect candidate. Get listed so they can discover you.
The Nurse Practitioners of New York
has no control over the quality, legality or accuracy of job postings, and we make no representations about any jobs listed on our site. We advise and recommend that all visitors use good judgment when searching or applying for jobs and that you
report abuse to ENP Network.
Be the first to see new jobs near
New York, NY!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.